Koh Kood Princess has been running a fast passenger ferry service between Laem Sok and Ao Salad bay in the northeast of Koh Kood for over 15 years.
Back in 2002, the Koh Kood Princess Ferry Co., Ltd was the first company to operate a speedboat service between the mainland, Koh Mak and Koh Kood. And this was quickly followed in 2003 by the first, large passenger vessel to the island, the ‘Ninmangkorn Express Boat’.
The current vessel, whic has been in service since 2012, is the ‘Koh Kood Princess’. A 33 metre long fiberglass boat which was built in Singapore. It has three decks and can carry 300 passengers – most in air-conditioned cabins. But there is some outdoor seating on the top level and at the rear of the boat. It is the largest of the ferries running to the island.
Koh Kood Princess Timetables and Ticket Prices
Laem Sok to Koh Kood ( Daily, Year Round )
Koh Kood to Laem Sok ( Daily, Year Round )
The ship has toilets and a snack bar onboard.
Children’s tickets :
– Children under 3 years old travel free of charge.
– Children from 4 to 9 years old pay 50% of the Adult fare. Over 10 years old pay full price.
– No limit on personal luggage.
The service runs daily year round, however, there will be periods during the low season when one of the company’s other boats is substituted, as the ship won’t be in service due to maintenance.
Free Transfer Services :
1) From your hotel in Trat to Laem Sok pier. The pick up time will be around 11:30 am
2) From Ao Salad Pier to your accommodation on Koh Kood. You will be dropped off at your hotel. Note that if you are staying in the south of Koh Kood this is an hour to 90 minutes drive from the pier in the far northeast of the island.
If you are driving, there is secure, covered parking at the Koh Kood Princess office close to the pier. Parking fees are 50 Baht per day ( 24 hours )