Koh Kood Princess has been running a fast passenger ferry service between Laem Sok and Ao Salad bay in the northeast of Koh Kood for over 15 years.
Back in 2002, the Koh Kood Princess Ferry Co., Ltd was the first company to operate a speedboat service between the mainland, Koh Mak and Koh Kood. And this was quickly followed in 2003 by the first, large passenger vessel to the island, the ‘Ninmangkorn Express Boat’.
The current vessel, which has been in service since 2012, is the ‘Koh Kood Princess’. A 33 metre long fiberglass boat which was built in Singapore. It has three decks and can carry 300 passengers – most in air-conditioned cabins. But there is some outdoor seating on the top level and at the rear of the boat. It is the largest of the ferries running to the island.
Koh Kood Princess Timetables and Ticket Prices
Laem Sok to Koh Kood (Daily, Year Round)
Koh Kood to Laem Sok (Daily, Year Round)
The ship has toilets and a snack bar onboard.
Children’s tickets :
– Children under 3 years old travel free of charge.
– Children from 4 to 9 years old pay 50% of the Adult fare. Over 10 years old pay full price.
– No limit on personal luggage.
The service runs daily year round, however, there will be periods during the low season when one of the company’s other boats is substituted, as the ship won’t be in service due to maintenance.
Transfer Services :
1) From your hotel in Trat to Laem Sok pier. The pick up time will be around 11:30 am for the shuttle service by ‘songtaew’ ( local pick up truck taxi ). This costs 38 Baht per person and is not included in the price of the boat ticket.
2) There is a free transfer service from Ao Salad Pier to your accommodation on Koh Kood. You will be dropped off at your hotel. Note that if you are staying in the south of Koh Kood this is an hour to 90 minutes drive from the pier in the far northeast of the island.
If you are driving, there is secure, covered parking at the Koh Kood Princess office close to the pier. Parking fees are 50 Baht per day ( 24 hours )
9 thoughts on “Koh Kood Princess Passenger Ferry”
Is the Koh Kood princess currently running as per the timetable above (asking due to low tourost numbers and many ferries not running).
Yes. The Koh Kood Princess is running once a day at the usual times.
can i book 2 Tickets from Laemsok to Ko Kood on Febuary 2. and return on Febuary 9. to Laemsok
You have to contact Koh Kood Princess direct to book your tickets. Their site is http://www.kohkoodprincess.com/en/index.php
I want to travell to Koh Kood in February.
Is there possible to have parking for car at pier ?
Do I have to buy ticket many days before ?
You can buy boat tickets at the pier. All the boat companies have a covered parking area at their ticket offices near the pier where you can leave your car. This is 50 Baht / day.
I’m trying to book 3 tickets for the 12.30 Koh Kood Princess transfer to Koh Kood on the 18 November, but don’t seem to be able to get a reply to my request via their website.
Any advice for getting this booked ?
You could try email : firstname.lastname@example.org .But they are the least organised when it comes to online booking. You could wait until you are in Thailand and call them. Or book a different boat.
Thanks very much